Get Started Now. Call the Digestive Divas
Our Signature Lifestyle and Nutrition Program
This program begins with our 28-Day Elimination and Detoxification Program.
It is critical to first identify any food intolerances. Once you are clear on which foods make you look and feel amazing and which foods you need to avoid, it’s time to:
- Create a new food plan using the nourishing foods you love
- Create a healthy lifestyle that supports your goals and dreams
Knowing WHAT TO DO Is never enough. You need someone to show you HOW TO DO IT
- Our daily emails will guide you through the process
- Our experienced coaching will show you how to adapt the plan to suit your particular tastes and how you like to live your life
It doesn’t matter what your skill set is in the kitchen. We will meet you where you are at and take you as far as you want to go. It isn’t hard when you have the right support. We will be with your every step of the way.
Anyone who does not want to mask their symptoms with medication but prefers to get to the root cause of the problem so it will go away for good.
We will provide you with menus, recipes and shopping lists to take the guesswork out of meal planning.
Don’t like to cook?
We will show you how to put together great meals using some store prepared foods or ordering from your favorite restaurants.
- Daily emails for guidance and support
- A program that is continually customized to meet your individual needs and preferences
- 6 Private coaching sessions with highly experienced coaches
You're a click away from your free consultation.
Back to Basic Wellness
What Clients Say
Their program gives young working moms like myself, the support necessary to make good health the center of your family’s life.
All prescriptions I was taking are gone! I am a new woman on so many levels, physically, spiritually and emotionally. I will forever be grateful to Kathy and Ellen.
Yes, we had to learn how to shop differently, had to clean our food cabinets and freezers of the foods that were keeping us from achieving our goals, but in the end the result has changed our lives for the better.